Fixine For Equine
Fixine is a blend of probiotics in a NZ natural carrier, developed to be easily added into animal supplement feeds.
To get the best out of your horse, put the best in!
Recommended dose rate is: 20grams per 100Kg LWT per horse per day (approx. half a cup for a 500Kg horse)
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Enteroccous Faecium
- Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus Subtilis
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Typical CFU of up to 40 Billion live bacteria per 100g dose
Probiotics are used to give the natural microorganism population in the rumen or the gut a boost. Where an animal experiences any form of stress, it will impact on the viability of its microorganism population in the gut or rumen and a probiotic consisting of the right microorganism or cocktail of microorganisms my lead to beneficial outcomes, in terms of animal health and performance.
Animals, young and old, can be stressed for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, incl. cold and heat stress
- Malnutrition, through under feeding or deficiency of certain nutrients (e.g. mineral deficiencies due to inadequate soil levels with grazing animals)
- Sudden changes in diet composition
- High grain diets that lead to low rumen pH levels
- Re-grouping animals (requiring establishment of new group hierarchy)
- Transport over a long distance
- Weaning (separation from the mother)