This concentrated blend of plant substances act as nerve tonics for the brain, muscular, digestive and skin systems. A concentrated calming blend containing some of the following: chamomile, vervain, hops, scullcap. Check the FEI link on Banned Substances
- May be used over a period of a few months for behavioural problems.
- A fast acting sedative suitable for shows.
- Horses that experience difficulties when there is a change to their training regime
- May be used for horses that tense muscles during a training session.
- Low daily doses may be used over the show season to keep the horse settled.
- May help improve the efficiency of neuro-transmittors.
- Seda Horse will not make it excessively drowsy or negatively affect performance.
Dose 5 -10ml and hour before required. For top competition double dose the night before. 3ml may be given daily to act on the nervous system to settle the horse