Herm Sprenger offers German Silver as a mouthpiece which is a highly polished metal containing approximately 60% copper, 12-16% nickel and 18-22% zinc.
KK-ULTRA bits are a SPRENGER development based on a research of the Veterinary University in Hanover.
These bits take advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue.
KK-ULTRA bits create the best possible effect in the horse's mouth without being more severe.
- no pressure to the palate due to a shortened lozenge
- gentle to the mouth and tongue because the angle of the link is turned by 45° to the front
- precise instructions can be given
- mouthepiece made of German Silver
- make sure that the arrow is pointing forwards on the left hand side.