Swelldown is a medicated clay poultice that can be used to treat leg soreness and reduce swelling in horses.
- Contains a liniment to help ease muscular aches and pains.
- Easy ready-to-use formula
- Lead free: safe to use over broken skin.
- Washes off easily with water after use.
- Non-toxic and non-irritating.
- Proven to work quickly and effectively.
The combination of clays and medicated ingredients in Swelldown has a cooling effect on the skin. Heat produced by heavy work or injury is drawn out at a rapid rate aiding in recovery. Swelldown's medicated formula should be used as a preventative post training to aid in tightening the joints.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Rinse legs with cool water.
Coat the area with Swelldown.
Allow to dry and wash off after approx. 6-10 HOURS.
For treatment of soreness and for maximum results:
Coat the area with Swelldown, cover with moist brown paper and hold in place with a pressure bandage.
Leave in place for 12-24 hours.